Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy 11 years!

Sometimes I still find it hard to believe that I'm old enough to be married and have 4.5 kids......not to mention the fact that I'm old enough to have been married for 11 years!  Yep, it's true for all you out there - I'm old!  It's ok though, I don't mind being this old cause I've had lots of fun along the way.

I have been so blessed in my life.  I married the most wonderful man and have 4 (almost 5) beautiful daughters to show for my age...not bad!

This past weekend Richard and I celebrated 11 years......with our kids......kinda fun - right?  We drove down to Kalispell MT on Friday and spent the night in the Grand Hotel right down town.  Friday was a great day with the kids, we had lots of fun crossing Logan's Pass and enjoying our time together.  Saturday wasn't the greatest - I love my kids most days, but this day didn't score to highly on the list!  Still I guess it will be an anniversary we won't soon forget, just maybe for the wrong reasons!


Roll on 2021....that's the next time our anniversary falls on a Saturday....p.s. no kids invited!


1 comment:

  1. happy anniversary! 11 years! wow... we're comming up on 7 this year in october...don't think we'll be taking the kids with us IF we go anywhere. :) are you guys comming for Todd's wedding? it would be fun to see you.

    ReplyDelete