Thursday, August 19, 2010

Love Hate Relationship

Aylish and her cousin Kalia have a funny relationship.  They love to play together but sometimes things don't go to plan and their little tempers flair.  Kalia is 6 months older but Aylish is bigger in size so you'd think it was an equal match.  In this case though, it doesn't really work like that.  Kalia always (no that makes my kid sound wimpy) usually comes out on top - I have NO IDEA where she gets that from, huh Heather!?!?!?!

Anyway, yesterday we spent the day at Park Lake.  These two girls were playing great together down on the beach then all of a sudden I notice Aylish throw down her shovel, yell at Kalia and come stomping up the beach.  And this is why: 

 Obviously they had a disagreement of some sorts!

3 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA. I forgot about the mud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome! I had forgotten they sometimes didn't get along so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you and Heather do the same thing - just clean it off way faster so the kids can't see!

    ReplyDelete