Friday, July 16, 2010

Spray Park Fun With Cousins!

This week has been super fun for all of us.  My cousin Scott, his wife Taralyn and their 4 kids have come up to play from Utah!  It's been great to get to know them better.  My girls have loved playing with them and are already sad that they will be leaving on Sunday :(
Yesterday we all went to the spray park in Lethbridge.  Here are some pics of our day there, everyone had a great time (even if they didn't show it all the time, right Heather?).  We shared a bucket of KFC for lunch and all enjoyed the day despite the soggy, muddy ground from where the city had overwatered - yeah nice, nothing better than wrapping up in a muddy towel!




We will ALL be sad to see Scott and Taralyn leave, but will look forward to visiting with them again soon.  Travel safe guys! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! You made it sound like I was the cranky one! For clearification.. it was my daughter K not me who was the grumpy one!

    ReplyDelete