Friday, June 11, 2010

Now Try and Keep my Pan!


We recently had a glass etching activity in Relief Society, something I was excited to do mostly cause I'd never done it before and I LOVE trying new things. A couple days before the class I went to find my glass 9x13 pan.....and guess what??????? You're right, it wasn't there, if only I'd put my name on it before it left the house.

Anyway, I had to buy a new pan for the activity and it was so worth it. I think it turned out BEAUTIFUL, thanks to Sharmane for the brilliant activity. Now my pan will never end up in someone else's cupboard (even if you covet it and want it, it still is mine), as far as I am aware we are the only Worsey's around here.

Oh yeah, one more thing, I made a casserole in it last night for dinner and it tasted even more delicious than before.....I'm sure it's down to the etching!

2 comments:

  1. I have NEVER thought of doing that. What a good idea ! Was it hard to etch? I have never done that either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to get your name in vinyl lettering, stick it to your pan and then use glass etching cream basically paint it over the vinyl and leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it off....voila, simple as that!

    ReplyDelete