Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lisa Comes with a Kitchen......


....well almost! Isn't this starting to look great? I'm so in love with it and it's only the beginning. Here's my new kitchen starting to go in, I can barely contain my excitement. For anyone who hasn't seen my present kitchen you might not appreciate how much this one means to me.

This DOES NOT mean however that I will be spending more time in the kitchen - in fact just the opposite. Here's my top 3 reasons why:

  • I'll have a dishwasher so no more hours spent washing dishes!
  • A convection oven to speed up my baking, 8 doz cookies in half the time.
  • More storage to save having to re-organize and cram everything back into the 2 cupboards I currently have when it all comes crashing out on me when I open the doors.
  • Ok, so there's 4 reasons. I'm also going to have to toe kick central vac vents so I don't have to sweep thing up - bending takes a lot of time for me these days.
So you see, I have things all figured out, now I just have to wait to get in....that's the real challenge!

2 comments:

  1. "Lisa Comes With a Kitchen"
    It sounds like an indian name.
    was that on purpose?!
    P.S. It's looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am so excited for you but also really sad that I won't be able to see it till next year. Oh well I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete