Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Belated Father's Day

Sunday was Father's day - how could I go without highlighting the 2 men who have helped shape and mold me into who I am today?

Firstly, my husband of almost 11 years. It was very hard for me to find a picture of Richard on his own, it seems all the pictures we have of him are with our 4 beautiful daughters. I love that about him, he ALWAYS has time for them. Whether it's helping them with a chore, playing, teaching or just hanging out, they love spending time with their dad and for that I am most grateful. I appreciate all that he does for me, though I'm not that great at showing him all the time (something I will continue to strive to be better at). He is my support, my rock, I often wonder what I did in my life to deserve such a wonderful husband. No matter how many times I screw up, he's there to fix it, or at least hold my hand till it's over! He is selfless, forgiving, loving and my best friend - I love you Richard xx.


This is my dad. Another example of a wonderful man. I have always known and felt dad's love for me and my family. He taught me so many great lessons, more than I can number. He was always a great example of what a husband, father and grandpa should be and I am thankful for that. Even though I am grown up and far away I still know that if I need him, he's there. Thanks for your wonderful example dad - I love you.

I am truly grateful for the wonderful men in my life. Without them, life would not have the meaning it does today. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment