Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ouch

winter - that hurts!  I still can't get over the fact that a couple of weeks ago we had +21 degrees, and now look, today we're sat at 
-10....harsh.  

That's not going to stop Aylish though.  After spending 20 minutes outside I asked her if she was cold, to which she replied "no mommy, I hot in my fat pants".  
Funny, my fat pants don't make me feel hot - just fat!


Anyway, here's our first snowy picture of our house.  Doesn't our yard look great?   Manicured to perfection thanks to mother nature!  I love that my yard looks every bit as good as the beautifully landscaped ones down the street now!  

Well, raise your egg nog filled glass and toast to winter - - - here's to winter!

Took this picture to make my dad homesick.  I have a feeling though my previous 2 pictures might cancel this one out!

1 comment: