Tuesday, September 11, 2012

behind....way behind

I took a sabbatical ;) ;) ...so here's a few things that I remember happening since my last entry (thanks iphoto for helping me remember)......




  • Rylee turned 7 - I can't believe how fast she's growing!


  • Richard turned 35 - I can't believe how fast he's growing!!!!

  • I went from this:

to this......




  • My FABULOUS husband (if you forget what he looks like, please see picture #2 above) took 4 of our daughters on a daddy daughter campout with a couple of friends and their little girls.  They LOVED it and plan to do it every year

      





  • My newest nephew Holden was born




  • My Welshies came to visit for six weeks - we just had so much fun




  • I saw Mamma Mia & Aaron Lines (not together obviously, but that would be kinda cool)





















  • SCHOOL STARTED!!!!!



  • Ffion turned 2......holy moly where has the time gone??????





I don't plan to take another sabbatical any time soon so watch this space for updates.......!

Still loving my wonderful life and all those who make it so wonderful!




No comments:

Post a Comment