Thursday, March 29, 2012

Eight is Great

Oh how turning eight is such a fabulous thing.  Keira was so excited to get baptized, and we were all excited for her too.  She was baptized on Saturday, March 24th, 2012 and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by her dad on the same day.  

Doesn't she Don't they look great in white?

So excited......
Proud Mom & Dad

Pretty in White
Another beautiful picture in her dress from Nanny

I love my family
I am so grateful for my beautiful family and the wonderful choices that our girls make.  I'm forever grateful to my fabulous husband who cares and watches over us.  He is such a fabulous example to our little girls.....it's no wonder they're all so fabulous - credit to their daddy!

Thanks Keira for being a great example to everyone you meet.   




No comments:

Post a Comment