Thursday, March 22, 2012

Blankie Bread Anyone?

We decided to make some bread - good idea right? 

It was actually a lot of fun.  

Aylish was great at measuring and loved being in charge of the Bosch.  

Ffion loved watching the Bosch spin 'round & 'round.

All was well in Worsey-ville.


UNTIL....

Ffion decided the bread was missing a key ingredient.....her blankie!  Yep, the blankie went in the dough as it was mixing.  Aylish was furious and Ffion was distraught, I just wish I had an extra pair of hands to video the blanket being spun around.   Aylish yelling at Ffion and poor Ffion freaking out and trying to grab her blanket as passed by her, missing it every time......it was priceless.  

I took an after shot of the the doughy blankie but sadly it got deleted off my phone so you'll just have to use your imagination.  

FYI -  the bread didn't turn out like it usually does, I'm blaming the blankie.

No comments:

Post a Comment