Friday, February 4, 2011

Touching Moment

Yesterday Keira came home from school in tears, absolutely beside herself from the 'worst day of her life' kinda day.  I guess she got separated from her friends at morning recess and couldn't find them, or anyone else to play with (I wonder how that could happen, there's only 500+ kids all playing on one playground).  





Anyway, big sister Shannon went over to her sobbing sister, put her arms around her and with tears in her eyes said to Keira "I'm so sorry I didn't know you were alone and I'm sorry you couldn't find me".  It's moments like those that melt mom's heart and remind me of the great example of love, compassion and empathy that my girls have for each other.  
Love you girls xxx

1 comment:

  1. awwww.... I hope my boys are like that, but somehow I doubt they will ever show it like this! Ahhhh boys!

    ReplyDelete