Friday, February 11, 2011

Once Upon That First Time...

I cannot believe how quickly babies grow.  
One minute they're in tiny little premie clothes and the next you're feeding them from a spoon. 

 Ffion is now 5 months and here's a snap shot of her first encounter with food on a spoon.




Perhaps the face wouldn't be as disgusted looking if Grampa Martin lived closer.  I think Ffion made it further than any other of my kids before being introduced to food.  Here's a rundown of what she's missed out on:


  • Angel Food Cake, Strawberries & Whip Cream at 1 month
  • Ice Cream Sundae at 2 months
  • Chocolate Bar at 3 months
  • Chinese Takeout at 4 months


I think you catch my drift.  Yep, she's missed having a Grampa around, utterly ripped off - she'll probably be the fussiest of eaters later in life because of it.  For now, we'll keep going with the baby rice, despite the faces of disgust.   

No comments:

Post a Comment