Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!






I'm still not very good at keeping this up to date and in order BUT I couldn't resists these pictures when I finally downloaded them off my camera. For my birthday party last week we had a picture scavenger hunt with some friends of our before heading to Moxies for dinner. We played guys against the girls, we called the game a tie but we ALL know the boys cheated and we really won...end of.

I love the picture of Heather and Kristin in the shopping cart, and the one of the lovely boy serenading us with his hip guitar is also great. By the way did you know that you're not allowed to take pictures in Walmart???? At least that's what the grumpy lady told us....we didn't listen, we just were quieter!!! You also probably don't know how hard it is to find a belt buckle with a truck on it.....you probably can imagine the looks when we asked though lol! Anyway, we all had lots of fun - you're never too old for teenager games!

3 comments:

  1. IT was a fun date, and of COURSE we won. Its not like the guys are gonna get on here and say otherwize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm embarrassed...
    but I'm laughing, so it's all good!
    Thanks for having a birthday!
    We had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have too much fun... you should suggest this game to ERic for my30 birthday party that he's throwingfor me! you should probly mention that he's throwing me a party as well. Love the pictues! is lynette blond now!?!? WOW! good to see you all!

    ReplyDelete