Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ffion's Blessing



On Sunday, September 12th, 2010 we blessed our beautiful daughter 

Ffion Lillian Clarice Worsey 

We were hoping to do it at church before my mom and dad flew back to Wales, but it didn't go to plan so we blessed her in our home.  It was still just as special, thanks to everyone who attended.  She was so blessed to have so many worthy priesthood holders surround her as daddy blessed her. 

After the blessing we had a great family dinner I think there was just over 40 people here!!!  The entertainment was provided by Dale who skillfully vacuum up millions of flies that came in while we had all the doors open.  It was kinda funny, 40 people watching him as he sucked them up one at a time, almost cheering ~ yeah, we're pretty lame, but watching was addictive!  Despite the funness (not sure that's even a word) of it, it was pretty gross, I kinda felt like I was in an outhouse, not in my home!  Yuk!

{would like to insert a picture here if anyone took one of the flies}

Anyway, it was a wonderful day.  Thanks to all my wonderful family and friends for coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment