Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Super Cute Cut Offs

I came across this pair of jeans yesterday and noticed that they were pretty worn out and probably could be cut into shorts. I measured where to cut them against Rylee and then after cutting them had her try them on....they fell right off - right to her skinny little ankles.

I decided they would have to be for Shannon but then feared they'd be too short for an 8 year old. So here's what I came up with to give them a bit more length (using a skirt that of mine that I never wear). I think they turned out super cute. Only problem now is ALL the girls want a pair....good thing they're a sinch to make!



3 comments:

  1. Soooo cute!! I should move up there just so I can have you make my girls cute stuff like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lisa those are darling!
    you're turning into one crafty woman!

    ReplyDelete