Thursday, December 5, 2013

The blogger guilt

You know what I'm talking about (I hope), you leave it so long that you feel guilty you left it so long so you avoid it which only leads to leaving it longer.....such a vicious circle!

Anyway - I'm here now, again.  Trying to do better and that's what counts right?

This year has been a great one for our family.  We have laughed, cried, done some fun stuff, some not so fun stuff, been scared but all the while loving our life and those around us.

Here's a few pics of some of our highlights:

We baptized



We birthday'd



We adventured



We accomplished


We surgery'd



We everything in between'd


Life hasn't been perfect, we aren't perfect but we live each day loving each other and making the best out of what life has for us.  I thank you for being a part of our lives.  I am blessed, I am grateful, I am living a life I always hoped to be blessed to live.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have you back! Your new layout looks great!! Looking forward to seeing your girls more.

    ReplyDelete