Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Being domestic

It's true, you can believe it - I'm somewhat of a domestic diva!  HAHAHA, AS IF!  

I'd like to think pretend I am but really I just do it cause that's what everyone else is doing!   Still, I guess there is some satisfaction in the sense of accomplishment once it's done, but it's a lot of work getting there.  Here's what I got done this year!


Peaches - ok, so maybe this was last year but it's still within the last 12 months so it counts



A sample of the Pickles, Salsa and batch 1 of the Beets

Then I got my hands on a TON of beets....so I did more

Richard is the only one who likes them....I think he has a good stash!

Child labour - I know, and yes I'll be using these poor kids again and again!

120 cobs of corn, done down into 51 bags of yummy sweet corn - so long Mr Giant!


I do like to sometime be sarcastic and complain at the amount of work, and it is a lot of work but in reality it is fun.  And I'd be lying big time if I didn't say I love the way it looks in the storage room....almost to the point I don't want anyone to eat it!  

Next year I will do more, I'm sure - but for 2012, I'm canned out!

Happy Harvest Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment