Friday, October 8, 2010

One of those days......

Do you ever have one of those days when the sound of the little feet running to your bedroom just make you feel like crying?  Not because you don't just adore your kids but really - is sleep time over already?

That was me this morning.  Let's just say I really didn't feel like doing ANYTHING.  If it wasn't for my kids cross country race I might have considered having a jammies day (something I've never actually done).

BUT

I didn't, I got up, got the kids and myself ready and then...this is what happened......


7 loads of laundry



2 kids running in the cross country race


3 loaves of banana chocolate chip bread made


3 batches of playdough (I love the picture of the city the girls made, they spent an hour and a half on it, it was a special surprise for Dad)


1 trip to the park















2 homemade pizza's










1 apple crisp



and finally - 1 floor mopped!!!!!

All this while still maintaining my sanity with 5 little girls who were all home this afternoon (and let's not forget Ffion who hardly slept all day and had a rather healthy appetite).

I think I also stopped a couple of times to go pee, though I could be mistaken!!!  I love being a mom and all that it entails - though I think tomorrow I might rest from my labours somewhat!

1 comment: