Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Aylish!




I can't believe she's two already and both her and I have survived thus far. My baby girl is growing so fast, she really is a delight to have around (most of the time). Aylish is such a happy kid who is always 6 steps ahead of her mom on her next adventure. She is so much fun, she keeps us ALL busy but always has time to stop for a cuddle. Here she is on the morning of her 2nd birthday sporting some of her new presents. She has also recently started 'shaking her booty' and today decided showing me a bit of her bum was hilarious! What a kid!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh! Look at those EYES in the pic where she is holding HER new dollys! We love you aylish and wish you a HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Alish! I can't beleive she's turning 2! that means Mackenzie will be 2 soon! babies growm up to fast! I'm excited that your house is comming along! hope it gets done for you soon!

    ReplyDelete